|Top Rx Pharmacy||Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Phentermine, Xanax, Ambien, Tramadol and More!||CLICK HERE!||Top Medicines||Adderall, Ambien, Xanax, Phentermine, Tramadol, Soma - Controlled pills!||BUY NOW!|
|Trusted Rx Pharmacy||ED Treatment Viagra Cialis Levitra, Skin Care, Woman Health and More!||VISIT PHARMACY!|
Codeine is a prescription medication used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain. It is classified as an opiate and can be obtained over the counter at a pharmacy as a combination drug with paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin as well. Codeine is used in the treatment of pain that does not respond to basic painkillers.
When taken in higher than normal doses with combination painkillers for the purpose of a stronger effect, consumption can prove to be fatal. This occurs when the drug is taken together with the paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin.
As an opiate, codeine pills have the same effect as other drugs in the same category. These include:
- Mood Swings
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
The use of codeine 30 mg is associated with a number of side effects. These include the following:
- New born babies may suffer from withdrawal symptoms as a result of taking high doses of codeine because of its opiate properties.
- You run the risk of suffering the side effects of other drugs like ibuprofen, aspirin or paracetamol when they are taken in combination with codeine in one tablet. An overdose comprising such combinations can lead to adverse health effects including stomach bleeding, failure of the liver or kidney. In many cases, these can prove fatal.
- Respiratory failure can arise due to the lowering of blood pressure and repressed breathing due to the use of codeine. When codeine is mixed with other medications, you can expose yourself to an overdose leading to death. Such medications include valium as well as alcohol and other opiates in the market.
Legal Implications of Using Codeine
- You can be imprisoned for fourteen years and fined if you buy codeine and share it with another person.
- You can only access codeine through a prescription. Failure to do so and acquiring it through alternative means could lead to imprisonment of five years and a fine.
- Codeine is a controlled substance all over the world. In other words, you are not supposed to sell it or give it away under any circumstances.
Some medications contain small traces of codeine and these are purchasable at pharmacies without the need of a prescription. Among the medications that codeine is found in small quantities with are aspirin, ibuprofen and paracetamol which are used in the treatment of period pains, headaches, back pains and other minor ailments. All medication containing codeine is accompanied by a warning on the packaging regarding addiction including advice that they should not be used for over three days on a weekly basis unless under strict medical prescription.
How to get codeine
Codeine for sale is an effective drug for people that suffer mild to moderate pain. However, patients must exercise caution in its usage because of its highly addictive properties. The fact that it is an opiate is warning enough that it should be taken under strict medical supervision in order to avoid adverse side effects in addition to addiction.